RE: [SQL] auto_increment? - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Pham, Thinh
Subject RE: [SQL] auto_increment?
Date
List pgsql-sql
How about using "serial" in the place of "auto_increment"? such as

CREATE TABLE table (
id       serial,
name     text,
email    text);

I guess you already know this but i thought i'd just mention it anyway,
using "table" for table name wouldn't work ;-)
Thinh