RE: [SQL] Column name's length - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Pham, Thinh
Subject RE: [SQL] Column name's length
Date
List pgsql-sql
Is there any reason you made OIDNAMELEN 260 instead of 256? Also, should i
wait until 6.5 came out before trying to fix this thing? Since it looks like
it's not going to be fixed in 6.5 either. I don't want to dump/reload this
thing too many times since it stores a lot of other more critical data
besides this timeclock thing. I saw the postgres website mentioned that 6.5
is coming out in around one week, is that true?
Thinh