Re: UTF characters compromising data import. - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Gavin Beau Baumanis
Subject Re: UTF characters compromising data import.
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hi and thanks for the replies,

I have had some luck.
I did find the encoding used originally to create the text files I am trying to import.

I have managed to use the client_encoding environmental variable and then successfully did manage to import the data.

Gavin.