Re: Lock partitions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From markw@osdl.org
Subject Re: Lock partitions
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Mark Wong <markw@osdl.org> writes:
>> Curious, I'm still seeing the same behavior.  Maybe I'll take another
>> snapshot from CVS.
>
> Hm, maybe I need to try a bit harder here.  Does the "not registered"
> error happen immediately/reliably for you, or do you need to run the
> test awhile?

It appears to occur for every order status transaction.  You can monitor
the transactions by watching dbt2/scripts/output/*/driver/mix.log.  A 'o'
(lowercase) indicates a successful order status transaction while a 'O'
(uppercase) indiciates an unsuccessful transaction.

or, perhaps a simplier way is to start the database then:

cd dbt2/src
./transaction_test -d localhost -l 5432 -t o

That will connect directly to the database and execute an order status
transaction.

Thanks,
Mark