Re: Commit fest 2014-12, let's begin! - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Rodrigo Gonzalez
Subject Re: Commit fest 2014-12, let's begin!
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 12/15/2014 02:37 AM, Michael Paquier wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Let's begin the commit fest of December:
> https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/commitfest_view?id=25

I have been reading this list for a long time and I have to say that I
thought about reviewing patches for a long time....but I am really
scared about few things....

1 - I have no knowledge at all about postgresql code so I can be doing
things incorrectly (saying that something is fine or not fine, but
making a mistake)

2 - English is not my main language...and I am not really good at
English, reading is one thing, but writing is not as easy for me so
maybe a review cannot be correctly understood

Besides that, how long can take a review, simple one of course,
considering that I starting vacations in 2 weeks.

I really hope I can start helping here but I am afraid that maybe I can
make things slower than today cause of my lack of source code..

Best regards

Rodrigo Gonzalez