Re: [SwissPUG] Swiss PostgreSQL Users Group

From: Markus Wanner
Subject: Re: [SwissPUG] Swiss PostgreSQL Users Group
Date: ,
List: pgsql-www

Tree view

Re: [pgsql-advocacy] [SwissPUG] Swiss PostgreSQL Users Group  ("Jonathan S. Katz", )
 Re: [pgsql-advocacy] [SwissPUG] Swiss PostgreSQL Users Group  (Alvaro Herrera, )
  Re: [SwissPUG] Swiss PostgreSQL Users Group  (Charles Clavadetscher, )
   Re: [SwissPUG] Swiss PostgreSQL Users Group  (Alvaro Herrera, )
    Re: [SwissPUG] Swiss PostgreSQL Users Group  (Charles Clavadetscher, )
    Re: [SwissPUG] Swiss PostgreSQL Users Group  (Markus Wanner, )

Alvaro,

thanks for your consideration. We discussed this internally and
concluded that, yes, we really want a mailing list. Or rather not just
one, but several. Fortunately, it looks like we have the required skills
and dedication to run our own on swisspug.org. So we currently don't
need that community service.

Regards

Markus Wanner
on behalf of the SwissPUG Constituent Board