Re: [SwissPUG] Swiss PostgreSQL Users Group - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Charles Clavadetscher
Subject Re: [SwissPUG] Swiss PostgreSQL Users Group
Date
List pgsql-www
Hello Álvaro

I see your point. I didn't know that it is difficult to remove a mailing
list and, obviously, I cannot see into the future and guarantee that our
list will never end up dead. The foundation of the SwissPUG as a formal
NPO according to Swiss laws in still underway and will culminate in the
first half of 2015 with the adoption of the bylaws and the election of
the first board through the constituent assembly.

I will discuss the issue with my colleagues and see how we proceed.

Thank you and have a good day.
Charles