Re: Also cannot build the postgresql server under Mingw using 8.0 beta 2 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dann Corbit
Subject Re: Also cannot build the postgresql server under Mingw using 8.0 beta 2
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Then why does the file \postgresql-8.0.0beta2\src\interfaces\libpq say
the following:
U:\postgresql-8.0.0beta2\src\interfaces\libpq>type win32.mak
# Makefile for Microsoft Visual C++ 5.0 (or compat)

If you really do build the interface under only one compiler that is a
titanic step down from before.

BTW, the missing symbol slat problem under Mingw has been isolated as
the following lines from pg_os_config.h:

/** Supplement to <sys/stat.h>.*/
#define lstat slat