Re: Also cannot build the postgresql server under Mingw - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: Also cannot build the postgresql server under Mingw
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Dann Corbit wrote:

> [...]

You have missed the point. You should be able to build using that
makefile *without* having run configure. After all, you can't run
configure on Windows at all without MinGW or Cygwin. If you use it, it
not unreasonably assumes that that will be your build environment too.

cheers

andrew