Re: [REVIEW] Re: Fix xpath() to return namespace definitions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: [REVIEW] Re: Fix xpath() to return namespace definitions
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 10/6/14 10:24 PM, Ali Akbar wrote:
> While reviewing the patch myself, i spotted some formatting problems in
> the code. Fixed in this v5 patch.
>
> Also, this patch uses context patch format (in first versions, because
> of the small modification, context patch format obfucates the changes.
> After reimplementation this isn't the case anymore)

I think the problem this patch is addressing is real, and your approach
is sound, but I'd ask you to go back to the xmlCopyNode() version, and
try to add a test case for why the second argument = 1 is necessary.  I
don't see any other problems.