Re: G+PostgreSQL Advocacy - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Gilberto Castillo
Subject Re: G+PostgreSQL Advocacy
Date
List pgsql-advocacy

> On Jul 29, 2014, at 12:32 PM, gabrielle <gorthx@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 5:48 PM, John Graber <devopsdba@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> I wanted to point this out, as it's not unlikely that G+ is probably
>> flying under (or off) your radar in spite of the fact that there are
>> plenty community members on Blogger and/or Gmail and/or YouTube.  And if
>> you've never considered it before, I wanted to encourage you to share
>> your blog posts, YouTube presentation videos, and so forth; on the
>> Community page.  A recent share of one of Dave Page's interviews, for
>> example, proved quite popular.
>>
>> Can we get the planet feed to automatically post there, or would that
>> result in too many duplicates?  I'd love to post our PDXPUG meetings to
>> g+, but preferably without having to push any extra buttons.
>
> +1
>
> We also have a feed available of events that are posted to the
> PostgreSQL.org website - which would have the added benefit of promoting
> all of the upcoming major PostgreSQL events.

It registered the PGDAY Cuba this year there on this site

Saludos,
Gilberto Castillo
La Habana, Cuba
---
This message was processed by Kaspersky Mail Gateway 5.6.28/RELEASE running at host imx3.etecsa.cu
Visit our web-site: <http://www.kaspersky.com>, <http://www.viruslist.com>