Re: G+PostgreSQL Advocacy - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Jonathan S. Katz
Subject Re: G+PostgreSQL Advocacy
Date
List pgsql-advocacy

On Jul 29, 2014, at 12:32 PM, gabrielle <gorthx@gmail.com> wrote:

On Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 5:48 PM, John Graber <devopsdba@gmail.com> wrote:
I wanted to point this out, as it's not unlikely that G+ is probably flying under (or off) your radar in spite of the fact that there are plenty community members on Blogger and/or Gmail and/or YouTube.  And if you've never considered it before, I wanted to encourage you to share your blog posts, YouTube presentation videos, and so forth; on the Community page.  A recent share of one of Dave Page's interviews, for example, proved quite popular.

Can we get the planet feed to automatically post there, or would that result in too many duplicates?  I'd love to post our PDXPUG meetings to g+, but preferably without having to push any extra buttons.

+1

We also have a feed available of events that are posted to the PostgreSQL.org website - which would have the added benefit of promoting all of the upcoming major PostgreSQL events.

Jonathan