Re: Patch to allow setting schema/search_path in the connectionURL - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From John R Pierce
Subject Re: Patch to allow setting schema/search_path in the connectionURL
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
On 9/22/2014 10:17 PM, stagirus wrote:
> Your above response almost gave a hope. But not too long.
> All DDLs are going to the public schema. I get the errors as follows:
>
>   Error executing SQL CREATE TABLE public.databas...
> Caused by: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: schema "public" does
> not exist

huh.  works in SQL.

$ psql
psql (9.3.5)
Type "help" for help.

postgres=# create database test;
CREATE DATABASE
postgres=# \c test
You are now connected to database "test" as user "postgres".
test=# create schema myschema;
CREATE SCHEMA
test=# set search_path to myschema;
SET
test=# drop schema public;
DROP SCHEMA
test=# create table stuff (id serial primary key, val text);
CREATE TABLE
test=# \d
                List of relations
   Schema  |     Name     |   Type   |  Owner
  myschema | stuff        | table    | postgres
  myschema | stuff_id_seq | sequence | postgres
(2 rows)

test=#