Re: Patch to allow setting schema/search_path in the connectionURL - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From stagirus
Subject Re: Patch to allow setting schema/search_path in the connectionURL
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
We all know "set search_path to myschema" works.

But in some cases, while using JDBC and third-party tools, we don't have the
luxury of running "set search_path."

In my humble opinion, any industrial grade tools especially RDBMS and JDBC
drivers have to work in ALL scenarios not just in our own shell. Then user
adoption will be just limited to the shell-guys!!