Re: Packaging automation, testing and work-reduction - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Craig Ringer
Subject Re: Packaging automation, testing and work-reduction
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum
On 08/20/2014 02:01 AM, Jeff Frost wrote:
> This all sounds exciting, but since Devrim is out, let's table the discussion till he gets back (or at least gets
neara keyboard).

Devrim, any thoughts re the following?

I'm particularly interested in adopting a unified specfile for the
postgresql package (for starters), then adopting mock for builds. With
Koji and packages in git to follow.