Re: ERROR: Problem running post install step - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: ERROR: Problem running post install step
Date
List pgsql-general
On 08/22/2014 04:34 PM, Brodie S wrote:
> I have installed with the default data directory with success.  Sadly,
> thats not an option for me

Hmmm, so the installer is basically working, just not to that directory.

> I made this post 4 days ago and sadly, have yet to get a response:
> http://forums.enterprisedb.com/posts/list/4000.page

Some searching found references to --enable_acledit 1 when installing to
non-default paths. So maybe something like this:

32bit
postgresql-9.0.18-1.windows.exe --enable_acledit 1

64bit
postgresql-9.0.18-1.windows-x64.exe --enable_acledit 1

You may need to change the *.exe to match your exact situation.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com