Re: Psycopg2 : error message. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: Psycopg2 : error message.
Date
List pgsql-general
On 05/16/2014 04:19 AM, image wrote:
> Thanks for your help.
>
> So i remove the first "try" + i remove the space before "conn="
>
> Indeed i have a new error message in my DOS interface :
>
> pg_test.py
> <http://postgresql.1045698.n5.nabble.com/file/n5804207/pg_test.py>
>
> SS_dos.JPG
> <http://postgresql.1045698.n5.nabble.com/file/n5804207/SS_dos.JPG>
>

> In advance, thank you.

In the future this is a question that is more appropriate for the
psycopg2 list:

http://www.postgresql.org/list/psycopg/

You also should take a look at here for some basic pointers:

http://initd.org/psycopg/docs/usage.html

FYI it is not necessary to single quote the parameter values in the
connection string.

Lastly, if my high school French is holding up you have an
authentication error for user laurent. The first thing to check would
whether you  are using the correct password.