Re: 7.4 for Windows? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From mike.griffin@mygenerationsoftware.com
Subject Re: 7.4 for Windows?
Date
List pgsql-general
I am using PostgreSQL from Microsoft.NET, we just added support to our
product in fact.  There are two managed .NET providers available, one is
open source, the other is not. The open source version works pretty well
but needs stronger type mappings, the pay version is awesome.

Open Source:
See http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/npgsql/projdisplay.php.

PostgreSQLDirect .NET Data Provider
See http://www.crlab.com/pgsqlnet/download.html

The ultimate DBMS driver site is here (notice the buttons up top to toggle
between JDBC, OLEDB, .NET and so on ...)
http://www.sqlsummit.com/DataProv.htm

Mike Griffin
MyGeneration Software
http://www.mygenerationsoftware.com