Re: SQL formatting - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From J.F. Oster
Subject Re: SQL formatting
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hello jarek,

Upcoming release will have a new feature, external formatting tool.
You can setup pgAdmin to invoke your script with Ctrl-Shift-F in the
query editor. There are a few other utilities available, see
discussion http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/110456625.20150503104217@mail.ru

http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin3.git;a=commitdiff;h=40509183da5524e4ed499ab6eece20a4fdda3a32

Beta is available already, please test it: http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/pgadmin3/release/v1.22.0-beta1/

Regarding integration, it's questionable because Python is not
available out of the box on every supported platform...