SQL formatting - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From jarek
Subject SQL formatting
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hello!

    First of all I'd like to thank all the pgAdmin developers for a great
job!
    As I like to have nice formatted SQL, I've written simple script in
python to format SQL procedures. It would be nice, to integrate it with
pgAdmin.
    This script doesn't cover all PostgreSQL structures, but is enough for
me. If there will be some interest, I can improve it.
    I think that it should be enough to add call to this script from SQL
query dialog menu. I've no experience with wxWidgets, so it may be
better if someone more skilled will integrate it.

best regards
Jarek Tabor

Attachment