Re: Pgadmin Translation in TELUGU (te) language - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From
Subject Re: Pgadmin Translation in TELUGU (te) language
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Dear Jean-Michel,

   I am glad to see your response. we need to change from "Teleglu" to
"Telugu" on the site http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/translation.php

For Hindi language it is used as hi_IN. so, we need to use te_IN for telugu.

I ll go through the help file and start translation, if i need any help i
ll get back to you.

Please change from Teleglu to Telugu

Regards
Murali Medisetti