Re: Windows Compile warnings: C4018 signed/unsigned mismatch and C4723 potential divide by 0 - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Inoue, Hiroshi
Subject Re: Windows Compile warnings: C4018 signed/unsigned mismatch and C4723 potential divide by 0
Date
List pgsql-odbc
(2013/12/15 22:32), ljwilson wrote:
> This shouldn't hold-up the impending release, but I thought I should mention
> this.
>
> I've always gotten these compiler warnings with VS2012 Express, and just
> ignore them. Should we be setting a compile-level switch to surpress them,
> or should they be fixed in the code?

OK I pushed the change
     Suppress Windows Compile warnings: C4018 signed/unsigned mismatch
    by default.

You can change some CL options using CUSTOMCLOPT macro.

As for the C4723 warning, I didn't suppress them because I can verify
  the intentional 0-divide using the warnings.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue

Do you have a slow PC? Try a Free scan