psqlodbc - dos line-ending in generated source tarballs - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Pavel Raiskup
Subject psqlodbc - dos line-ending in generated source tarballs
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Just wanted to warn about ${SUBJECT}.  I was told that the line ending in
the psqlodbc tarball [1] caused problems with some SunCC compiler (that
needed dos2unix recoding; I don't know details though, CCing original
reporter).

I haven't seen this problem in git-repository;  this seems to be
one-release problem - but still I am reporting upstream because it would
be worth avoiding for the next releases :).

[1] http://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/odbc/versions/src/psqlodbc-09.02.0100.tar.gz

Thanks, Pavel