Re: Loading table with indexed jsonb field is stalling - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Will Hartung
Subject Re: Loading table with indexed jsonb field is stalling
Date
Re: Loading table with indexed jsonb field is stalling
List pgsql-general
> On May 20, 2019, at 5:14 PM, Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:
>
> Well looks like you are down to Tom's suggestion of creating a test case. Given that it seems confined to the jsonb
fieldand corresponding index, I would think that is all that is needed for the test case. Start with some smaller
subset,say 10,000 rows and work up till you start seeing an issue.

This will take quite some work, and I wouldn’t attempt it with less than 5M rows to load.