Re: [HACKERS] Who is pgFoundery administrator? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From KONDO Mitsumasa
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Who is pgFoundery administrator?
Date
List pgsql-general
(2013/10/02 18:57), Michael Paquier wrote:
> <kondo.mitsumasa@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
>> Who is pgFoundery administrator or board member now? I would like to send e-mail
>> them. At least, it does not have information and support page in pgFoundery homepage.
> Why don't you consider github as a potential solution?
It is because github is too various software to search PostgreSQL good tools:-(
In contrast, pgfoundry is easy to search good tools for PostgreSQL:-) When we'd
like to search PG good tools in google, it can difficult to search our tools.
Because we don't do keyword search optimizations.

I hope pgfoundry will be more robust and popular. It has been still needed.

Regards,
--
Mitsumasa KONDO
NTT Open Source Software Center