Re: [HACKERS] Who is pgFoundery administrator? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Who is pgFoundery administrator?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 5:37 PM, KONDO Mitsumasa
<kondo.mitsumasa@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
> Who is pgFoundery administrator or board member now? I would like to send e-mail
> them. At least, it does not have information and support page in pgFoundery homepage.
Why don't you consider github as a potential solution? You could use
with it a bug tracker, a wiki and a website for documentation. git is
also more pluggable when working with pg core.
Creating an account as well as a new project does not take more than 5
minutes as well...
--
Michael