Re: New PostgreSQL Sponsorship Criteria - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: New PostgreSQL Sponsorship Criteria
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 10/11/2013 11:03 AM, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:
> "an organization that employs two major contributors with permission to contribute to PostgreSQL"
>
> I would like to add something with "on company time" or "as part of their organizational requirements" but that
sentencemay be enough in itself.  The point is that the organization provides the major contributor(s) the time to do
so

Well, the idea was to distinguish between contributors who are allowed
to spend 4 hours/week on PostgreSQL by their companies, and contributors
who spend more like 25hours/week of company time.  We have both kinds,
and from a sponsorship perspective, they're not equally valuable.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.