Re: Spurious error messages from pg_restore - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Evan Martin
Subject Re: Spurious error messages from pg_restore
Date
List pgsql-general
No version boundaries. I can reproduce this on 9.2.4 by backing up and
immediately restoring a new DB with PostGIS:

CREATE DATABASE test;
CREATE EXTENSION postgis; -- Version 2.1
pg_dump --format custom --file test.bak test
pg_restore --jobs 4 --dbname test test.bak