Re: Please help develop a 9.3 wiki page - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From damien clochard
Subject Re: Please help develop a 9.3 wiki page
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Le 28/04/2013 02:02, Josh Berkus a écrit :
> Folks,
>
> For the beta release, it would be really helpful to construct a 9.3 wiki
> page, including information on the various features, how they are
> supposed to work, and discussions on using and testing them, and links
> to further information, like blogs.
>
> Ian, it would be very helpful if you could copy your blog digest to this
> wiki page.
>
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_9.3_Features

I think we should keep the "What's new" format. It seemed popular for
the previous releases :

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/What%27s_new_in_PostgreSQL_9.0
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/What%27s_new_in_PostgreSQL_9.1
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/What%27s_new_in_PostgreSQL_9.2