Re: Selecting timestamp from Database - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: Selecting timestamp from Database
Date
Re: Selecting timestamp from Database
List pgsql-general
On 04/08/2013 06:49 AM, Richard Harley wrote:
> It's
>
>      Column    |            Type             |
>    Modifiers
> --------------+-----------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------
>   attendanceid | integer                     | not null default
> nextval('attendance_attendanceid_seq'::regclass)
>   entered      | date                        | not null default
> ('now'::text)::date
>   timeperiod   | character(2)                |
>   timestamp    | timestamp without time zone | default now()

Well timestamp is not time zone aware, so I have no idea where your time
zone offsets are coming from.

What happens if you do:
"select timestamp from attendance where timestamp = ' '2012-12-14 12:02:45';

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com