Re: postgreSQL 7.2.3: jdbc compile problem - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Lloyd Meinholz
Subject Re: postgreSQL 7.2.3: jdbc compile problem
Date
List pgsql-jdbc

I had the 7.2.3 tarball and installed on a newly built system that I had never installed postgres on before. I've actually never even installed postgress before. So at least in my case, I don't think the problem is an old jar laying around. Are we supposed to have jta.jar on our classpath? This fixed some of the warnings anyway, but it wasn't documented that we needed that anywhere.

Is it better to get this code from CVS or is there a pot 7.2.3 tarball somewhere???

Thanks,

Lloyd