Re: PostgreSQL connect with Visual C++ - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Guy Rouillier
Subject Re: PostgreSQL connect with Visual C++
Date
List pgsql-general
On 3/4/2013 11:17 PM, dhaval257 wrote:
> Hello friends,
>   I am new to postgres. I am doing Project on Image processing in OpenCV(IDE
> i am using is Visual C++ 2010). I have downloaded PostgreSQL 8.4 and
> installed it successfully. I want to know how to connect postgres with
> visual C++.

You don't mention if you are using ODBC or a direction connection to the
pgsql library.  I'll assume the latter.  I did a Google search for
"postgresql visual c" and found this example:

http://www.askyb.com/cpp/c-postgresql-example/

If you are just starting with PostgreSQL, you might as well start with
the latest version.  You can get 9.2.3 from the web site
(http://www.postgresql.org/).

--
Guy Rouillier