Re: Suggested new CF status: "Pending Discussion" - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Suggested new CF status: "Pending Discussion"
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> I thought it was a useful idea anyway, but I could see his point.  This
> should probably move to "Waiting on Author" when it happens, presuming
> that the person who wrote something is motivated to see the change
> committed.  (If they weren't, why did they write it?)

Except that the implication of "waiting on author" is that, if there's
no updates in a couple weeks, we bounce it.  And the author doesn't
necessarily control a bikeshedding discussion about syntax, for example.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.