Re: PG 8.4 to 9.2 upgrade issues with ownership of large objects - Mailing list pgsql-general

From David Wall
Subject Re: PG 8.4 to 9.2 upgrade issues with ownership of large objects
Date
List pgsql-general
On 12/16/2012 6:21 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
>> David Wall <d.wall@computer.org> writes:
>>
> I'll read up more on permissions as they relate large objects.

Okay, I cannot find any information on how to view the permissions for a
large object.  I know that psql's \dp can be used to see the permissions
on a table, but how do I see the permissions assigned to a large object?

The docs show how to use GRANT/REVOKE.... ON LARGE OBJECT loid, and a
script that shows ALTER LARGE OBJECT loid OWNER TO..., but I don't see
anything about retrieving the loid's permissions.

Thanks, David