Re: See full query text in Server Status window - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Evan Martin
Subject Re: See full query text in Server Status window
Date
List pgadmin-support
thanks.<br/><br /> I was looking in the main menu or context menu for this. I think it's unusual for an application to
offersome command <i>only</i> from a toolbar. Cancel Query and Terminate Backend also seem to be in this category. Are
4/12/201211:25 PM, Guillaume Lelarge wrote:<br /></div><blockquote
cite="mid:1354623941.2079.24.camel@localhost.localdomain"type="cite"><pre wrap="">On Mon, 2012-12-03 at 21:53 +1100,