Re: Retina display support - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: Retina display support
List pgadmin-support
On Wed, 2012-12-05 at 06:00 +0100, Gianni wrote:
> Are there any plans for pgAdmin to support retina displays as found on the new MacBook Pros ?
> As it is the fonts look pretty awful.

As soon as one of the devs gets a new MacBookPro. Not me actually (way
too expensive).

BTW, the issue might be with wxWidgets, and not pgAdmin. With a quick
search, I found at least one commit in the wxWidgets repository to
"support[ing] content size scaling (retina display)". It is obviously on
their dev 2.9 release that we don't fully support yet.

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info