Re: See full query text in Server Status window - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: See full query text in Server Status window
List pgadmin-support
On Wed, 2012-12-05 at 19:28 +1100, Evan Martin wrote:
> You're right, the third button does exactly what I want, I just didn't
> know about it - thanks.
>
> I was looking in the main menu or context menu for this. I think it's
> unusual for an application to offer some command /only/ from a toolbar.
> Cancel Query and Terminate Backend also seem to be in this category. Are
> there shortcut keys for them? If not, that would be very useful.

AFAIR, no shortcut, and it's probably better this way. I wouldn't like
that, because of a refresh I didn't expect, I cancel another query or
kill another connection.

But I agree that it would be good to have the actions in some menus.
Will have to keep that in mind to code it later.

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info