Re: See full query text in Server Status window - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Evan Martin
Subject Re: See full query text in Server Status window
Date
List pgadmin-support
You mean pressing the shorcut key right after the server status has
refreshed, so the selection is on a different row? Couldn't the same
thing happen with the toolbar button? Anyway, I have a suggestion to fix
that: when the list refreshes, if the previously selected process no
longer exists simply select no row (ie. clear the selection). The button
or shorcut key would then be disabled.