migrate from PostgreSQL to Oracle - Mailing list pgsql-general

From jo
Subject migrate from PostgreSQL to Oracle
Date
Re: migrate from PostgreSQL to Oracle  (Martin Gainty <mgainty@hotmail.com>)
List pgsql-general
Hi all,

I'm working with same db schema in PostgreSQL and Oracle,
We mainly work in PostgreSQL but sometimes we need to copy schema and
data from pg to oracle
because some our customers want to use oracle instead of pg.

Thus I'm looking for some linux script to migrate from pg to oracle.
At the moment, I dump data from pg using pg_dump in the format:
INSERT INTO table (columns) (values)
then I load it into the Oracle db using cx_Oracle
this procedure is so slow, and sometimes I have to edit and modify
data manually, because some INSERT format aren't compatible.
Is there any interesting linux script to do this more easily? something
like the ora2pg script.

thanks