pgxs problem... - Mailing list pgsql-general

From John R Pierce
Subject pgxs problem...
Date
List pgsql-general
I'm trying to build something (pljava, dont laugh) for IBM AIX (don't
laugh).  I have my own build of postgresql 9.1.6 on AIX, compiled with
IBM XLC, it works quite nicely, but this build is bombing..

/opt/pgsql91/lib/pgxs/src/makefiles/../../src/backend/port/aix/mkldexport.sh
libpljava.a >libpljava.exp
/bin/sh:
/opt/pgsql91/lib/pgxs/src/makefiles/../../src/backend/port/aix/mkldexport.sh:
not found.

now, I have a lib/pgxs/src/makefiles, but there's no src/backend

Do I need to use a special ./configure option in postgres to build
this?  or run some kind of special make ?