Re: problem with recreating database with export - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: problem with recreating database with export
Date
List pgsql-general
On 09/26/2012 07:41 PM, Dennis Gearon wrote:
> I have a database export done via copy. It's all the tables, contraints,
> blah blah.

More information may be in order.

What versions of Postgres are you using?
Are you going from one version to another?
Did you really use COPY for everything(schema included)?
Are you in fact talking about doing a plain text pg_dump?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com