option to log just queries with some error - pgsql 7.1 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tomaz Borstnar
Subject option to log just queries with some error - pgsql 7.1
Date
List pgsql-general
Is there an option to log just queries that fail or output some warning in
7.1? I'd like to use this to check for incompatibilities of various
software with pgsql 7.1. Currently I get these errors:

ERROR:  parser: parse error at or near "."
ERROR:  parser: parse error at or near "."
ERROR:  parser: parse error at or near "."

etc

Would like to catch the real queries.

Btw: this is from phorum 3.2.11. It seems to work OK anyway, but still want
to solve this.

Tomaz