re: PHP and persistent connections - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From jmcazurin
Subject re: PHP and persistent connections
Date
re: PHP and persistent connections  (Philip Hallstrom <philip@adhesivemedia.com>)
List pgsql-novice
At 12:47 PM 11/24/00, GH wrote:
>On Fri, Nov 24, 2000 at 03:17:59PM +1100, some SMTP stream spewed forth:
> > Oh, and if you are using pg_close() I don't think it works
> > in any currently released PHP4 versions. See:
>
>This seems to be true. I ran into some fun link errors while
>connecting and disconnecting more than once in a script.

   This sounds disturbing!

   How then should I go about closing persistent connections? Can I close
them at all?

   Would pg_close() work if I used it on non-persistent connections?

   Thanks in advance,

Mikah