Re: Bidirectional replication - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joshua Tolley
Subject Re: Bidirectional replication
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thu, May 05, 2011 at 03:07:20PM +0530, tushar nehete wrote:
> Warning: prerequisite DBD:Pg 2.0 not found. We have 1.49.
> Warning: prerequisite ExtUtils::MakeMaker 6.32 not found. We have 6.30.

You need to install DBD::Pg, version 2.0 or greater. You also need to install
ExtUtils::MakeMaker version 6.32 or greater. These are both Perl packages,
available several different ways. Sometimes your operating system will
provide sufficiently recent versions through its own packaging system (e.g.
"yum install perl-DBD-Pg"); the more difficult way is to get it through CPAN,
per instructions here: http://www.cpan.org/modules/INSTALL.html

--
Joshua Tolley / eggyknap
End Point Corporation