mssql migration and boolean to integer problems - Mailing list pgsql-general

From robert
Subject mssql migration and boolean to integer problems
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi all, I've spent the last few days hacking a mssql INSERT script to
work with 8.1.9 - I could build the latest postgres source if need be.
My latest problem is:

ERROR:  column "includeScenario" is of type boolean but expression is
of type integer
HINT:  You will need to rewrite or cast the expression.

So mssql uses tiny int for booleans, and I have about 50 of
those ;-) . I googled alot on this, and tried 4 or 5 different ideas
with Functions and alter tables -  but I can't find anything that's
working with 8.1.9, can someone please help me?

Thanks,
Robert