Re: New repo RPMs - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Devrim Gündüz
Subject Re: New repo RPMs
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi,

Apologies for the top posting.

Technically installing v11 libs and v10 libs should just work. However, I
accept that this problem is annoying.

I am planning to split libpq into a separate package:

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/48da0a32718717f7f9df101e69ebb7e246c9b261.camel%40gunduz.org

I *think* that will solve this issue as well.

Regards, Devrim

--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, Red Hat Certified Engineer

Attachment