[HACKERS] vcregress support for single TAP tests - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject [HACKERS] vcregress support for single TAP tests
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Here's a patch that will allow calling vcregress.pl to run a single TAP
test set. It would work like this:

    vcregress.pl src/test/recover true

The second argument if true (in the perl sense, of course) would trigger
a temp install before running the tests. It defaults to off, in an
attempt to minimize the unnecessary running of installs.

Once we have this I will switch the buildfarm client to use it. The
previous bincheck procedure is kept to avoid breakage of scripts,
buildfarm clients etc.

cheers

andrew