Re: Recover rows deleted - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Shaun Thomas
Subject Re: Recover rows deleted
Date
List pgsql-performance
On 06/04/2012 11:14 AM, Alejandro Carrillo wrote:

> Anybody knows a function that let's recover a record (row) deleted in
> Windows?

Sorry Alejandro, I'm pretty sure no database anywhere has a function
like that. If there were, I'd certainly like to see it! Generally you
avoid situations like this by using transactions. If you do accidentally
delete a row, that's what backups are for.

Again, sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

--
Shaun Thomas
312-444-8534