Re: Bug tracker tool we need - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Greg Smith
Subject Re: Bug tracker tool we need
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 04/17/2012 11:44 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
> At the same time, I think we'd likely be a lot better off squirting this
> data into bugzilla or another standard tracker, instead of building our
> own infrastructure.

Perhaps.  It just struck me that a lot of the custom bits needed here
regardless could be built/added to the usual workflow bottom-up.  You
don't have to assume that either a full tracker or something like my
simple POC idea will show up at the end to get started.  Making goal #1
involve just mining for the data that's already around and squirting it
onto a web page would be a useful exercise, one that's likely to benefit
any tracker adoption.