Re: pg_standby for postgresql8.2 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From khizer
Subject Re: pg_standby for postgresql8.2
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Robert,

        Thanks for ur views, I got an advice from a DB professional
Raghavendra Rao as below it worked

 From your contrib/pg_standby location you need to first set the path
for pg_config and do ./configure or directly make, make install. This
will create pg_standby executable in postgresql/8.2/bin...

Go through the README file in the pg_standby contrib location which will
brief you about the installation procedure.

Mehdi